to anyone reading this

hello & welcome to my blog! such as it is. check out some stuff & FEEL FREE TO COMMENT (will be screened)

Sunday, April 22, 2007

7 days & counting!!

one week from tomorrow will be michael shanks' first appearance on 24!!
(unless those melonfarmers change it again)
and here's what i've heard so far:
  1. his character's name is michael bishop
  2. he's either and advisor to the president or a lobbyist
  3. apparently he gets "roughed up" quote I’ve actually got bruises, uh, you know, after 10 years of Stargate, uh, you know, we did a lot of action stuff and Daniel got beat up a fair bit and just a couple of days of working on that show, I’ve got bruises on my bruises. I’ve got a bruise on my thigh that is like that big end quote
  4. there's some bare skin involved quote I spend a great deal of 24, um, in a lot of different states of disrobing end quote
  5. some of that "disrobing" is during a "love scene"
he reportedly will have a "celebrity blog" on the tv guide website. probably at the end of this week in time for his debut on 24.
i'll post the link when it becomes available

No comments: