You Are 32% NYC
Okay, so maybe you've been to NYC. But you probably really live in Connecticut.
to anyone reading this
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Monday, April 27, 2009
Five times Daniel almost left the SGC
1. after his wife died. his reason for being in sg-1 was gone. but the goa'uld still needed to be defeated.
2. after being forced to relive the memory of his parents death over & over. he didn't want something like that to happen again. but he hadn't found his wife yet.
3. after he came back from being ascended the first time. he didn't feel like "himself". but he felt a need to find the lost city.
4. after he was all set to go to atlantis (packed & everything) but then there was the ori.
5. when he & sam started dating. he was worried that there'd be trouble with the fraternizing policy. but by that time he wasn't a member of sg-1 & was just a civilian advisor working with the sgc so they were fine.
Saturday, April 25, 2009
Thursday, April 23, 2009
this one was for peter deluise who directed several episodes of sg-1 over the years & even showed up as an extra a time or 2 & as a director in the wormhole x-tream episode.
archersangel writes: “if you’re still collecting questions for Peter DeLuise i have one; how did you get invoved with stargate in the first place?”
PDL: Mario Azzopardi left a directing slot open when he went to go direct a Movie of the Week toward the end of the second season. N. John Smith brought me in as a substitute because we worked together on 21 Jump Street. Jonathan Glassner had worked on 21 Jump Street as well so he was familiar with what I could do.more in the april 22, 2009 entry
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
1. underwear. never in her life had vala seen undergarments with so much bows & lace. not to mention so many colors!
2. a leather-bound journal. to write down any juicy bits of info she finds out. plus vala has a thing for leather.
3. a big box of chocolate. earth has great confections.
4. barrettes. she always liked hair ornaments.
5. a big hamburger with the works from a local diner. she heard people talking about it & was curious. vala thought she'd burst after eating it, but thought it was worth it.
Thursday, April 16, 2009
You Are a Centaur
In general, you are a very cautious and reserved person.
However, you are also warm hearted, and you enjoy helping others in practical ways.
You are a great teacher, and you are really good at helping people get their lives in order.
You are very intuitive, and you go with your gut. You make good decisions easily.
Monday, April 13, 2009
Five things clone Jack told Daniel that real Jack thinks are still a secret
during team trips to jack's cabin, jack was the one who filched some of daniel's special-order columbian coffee.
jack often thought that daniel was a smarty-pants who enjoyed showing off his knowledge.
jack knew that it was daniel who looked at his collection of playboys at his cabin because he stacked them neatly afterwards.
that jack thought it was a mistake to leave him on abydos.
he sometimes wondered if daniel had a crush on sam.
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Thursday, April 09, 2009
charlie, of course. jack's whole world changed when he died.
kawalsky. jack lost the only guy he felt he could talk to about what it's like to lead a SG team.
daniel. his life got complicated every time he died. mostly from the paperwork.
janet. jack felt they lost the heart of the SGC when they lost her.
skaara. even though daniel insists he and the others of abydos aren't "technically dead, just moved to a higher plain." jack regrets not spending more time with him.