to anyone reading this
Friday, March 27, 2009
1. that she enjoyed reading.
2. she had a fondness for small animals.
3. she would hug and kiss her every day & say "i love you."
4. she liked to sing, even though she didn't have a great voice.
5. normally a mild-mannered woman, she didn't take crap from anyone.
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
5 TV shows that teal'c records so he never misses an episode (i did this one)
5 foods ____ can't stand (didn't do)
5 times ____ cried (didn't do)
Five times Daniel didn't ____ (i think this is mine, wish i wrote these down. didn't do)
Five times Sam & Jack ____ (didn't do)
Five things ____ said 100 times (built off of a moderator's suggestion. did this one)
five times ____ & ____ got lost (it think this is mine. didn't do)
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
1. mitchell had a different color car
2. sam had slightly longer hair
3. the frames of daniel's eyeglasses were a lighter shade
4. while teal'c still thought star wars was the best, he started leaning towards star trek more
5. jack didn't like cake nearly as much as he did before
Sunday, March 15, 2009
People tend to think you're stupid and you were probably voted
Least Likely to Succeed by your high school class. These people are mostly
stupid themselves, and are just judging their opinion of you on your ability
to defend yourself, which is admittedly pretty poor. But there's lots
more to life than defending yourself from being picked on and pulled apart!
There's labor unions to join and holiness to produce! You'll survive
Take the Country Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid
Saturday, March 14, 2009
1. the old; "that book, folder, artifact, etc. isn't where it's supposed to be " trick
2. the old; salt as sugar trick
3. the old; gluing the receiver to the phone base trick
4. the old; replacing decaf for the regular coffee trick
5. the not-so-old; take a screencapture of the computer desktop, minus taskbar, remove icons, replace taskbar & use screnecap as wallpaper. (victim tries in vain to click icons on wallpaper)
much thanks to my brother for the last one. i was hopelessly stuck. *makes note to keep him away from computer*
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
well in the first MS was only at the end very briefly to shoot at "our hero." in the second just a little more to basically menace the guy, have a semi-gratuitous nearly shirtless scene and chew on the scenery some more. his final episode (also the season ender) was the best! the good & bad guys team up. it was almost like some buddy/action movie. then they had to go & kill his character *pouts* i figured he wouldn't make it, but not go like he did.
Thursday, March 05, 2009
anyway, here's what i've done. please vote on them (once per IP address) i add new ones all of the time, so check back once in a while.
ETA: now they're linked at the left
Sunday, March 01, 2009
4 christmas gifts jack didn't give daniel
fruit of the month club. he might be off-world when the package came & jack could imagine few things worse than coming home to rotten pomegranates.
the complete works of william shakespeare. but jack figured the last thing daniel needed was another book.
a year of netflix. but they didn't seem to have anything good on ancient egypt, greece or rome.
signing him up with a dating service. then jack recalled that daniel didn't have the best of luck with women.
the one he did
some starbucks gift cards. daniel never developed a tolerance to the god-awful coffee from the mess hall. after years of military life, jack had.