to anyone reading this

hello & welcome to my blog! such as it is. check out some stuff & FEEL FREE TO COMMENT (will be screened)

Saturday, November 09, 2013

burger king's big king

BK has this new sandwich called the big king. which is basically a big mac wanna-be.
so my dad, brother & i tried it tonight. (dad was a surprise, he's a whopper fan all the way) it's so small! for something with "big" in the name, i was hoping for more. the patties are the size of the whopper jr. (which used to be a bit bigger) don't get me wrong, it much tasted better than what i recall the big mac tasting like. (flame broiled vs. fried on some sort of griddle) but it was overall unsatisfying in regards of filling your stomach.
my brother just told me that dad said: "we're not getting anything that small again." to which i replied; "who knew it was that F-ing small?"

No comments: