to anyone reading this

hello & welcome to my blog! such as it is. check out some stuff & FEEL FREE TO COMMENT (will be screened)

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

new addition to blog

you may have noticed a new addition to this blog; a picture under the header. at first i tried to get one from my imageshack account, but it didn't work. then i got one from my computer file (the one you see) but that puts the picture behind the words in the header, not under them like i thought. you can remove the words, but i guess that's only good if your picture has the words you want on it. AAAARRRRRGGGGG!!!! so then my brother did some arranging of the template & the result is what you see.
BTW that banner was made my my brother at my request because of stargate sg-1's "non renewal." cool, huh? i used it as my signature at the bboards of scifi.com for a while. i might change it at a later date.

No comments: