to anyone reading this

hello & welcome to my blog! such as it is. check out some stuff & FEEL FREE TO COMMENT (will be screened)

Monday, June 11, 2007

some things about me

i try to keep myself to myself (did that make sence?)
anyway, here's some stuff about me.

  1. i H-A-T-E fruit in jello. i'm not a big fan of jello to start with, but put fruit in it & that's a deal breaker. an don't get me started on "jello salads"
  2. on the subject of food; i HATE creamed corn, peas & most vegetables. mostly i'm a meat & potatoes gal. or is that hamburger & fries?
  3. i don't like dogs for the most part, i prefer the company of cats. i've "known" 1 or 2 good dogs in my time, but still not a fan of dogs. maybe it's because i was bitten by one when i was 6.
  4. i read a LOT. well over 400 books in my life. mostly star trek, star wars & mysteries. i went through a "teen romance" phase & a sweet valley phase (all the series) but am TOTALLY over them (thank the gods)
  5. i've been a star trek fan for as long as i can remember. i watched TOS in reruns & recall looking forward to TNG ("hey! Q's eugene from days of our lives!") i watched stargate: sg-1 from the start (didn't see the movie until about 2 years in. it was ok) i started watching it because rda was in it & continued because the stories were good.
  6. i don't have political opinions or try not to. because if you voice them it leads to trouble more often than not. (see: rosie on the view)
that's enough to qualify for "some" IMHO.

No comments: