to anyone reading this

hello & welcome to my blog! such as it is. check out some stuff & FEEL FREE TO COMMENT (will be screened)

Thursday, December 11, 2008

music poem

another thing stolen borrowed from live journal.

you put your ipod on shuffle and put down the first line from the first 20 songs. the 21 us the title of the poem.

since i don't have an ipod *pouts* i'm using my favorite list from youtube.

Take this pink ribbon off my eyes

It's morning I wake up
I am the one and only, oh yeah
Oh baby, baby
This is the story about a girl named Lucky.

Baby, I'm so into you
Drew looks at me
Please don't stop the music
I could lose my heart tonight

Late at night when all the world is sleeping
The dawn is breaking
I like to dream yes, yes, right between my sound machine
Can anybody find me somebody to love?

I can't stop The way I feel
Break, eject, Eject, eject
I’m bringing sexy back
You’re all smiles and silly conversation

So lately been wondrin'
Oh yeah yeah...
I'm so tired of being here
This time, This place

a couple of lines make sense together, mostly it's kind of odd

No comments: