to anyone reading this

hello & welcome to my blog! such as it is. check out some stuff & FEEL FREE TO COMMENT (will be screened)

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

sweets!


so on joseph mallozzi's blog, he mentioned that during his trip to tokyo that he got some macrons (not to be confused with macaroons) well they reminded me of gobs, a.k.a whoopie pies. which i've been craving ever since. (even though my last experience with them was less than great) well my brother found some mini ones at a local supermarket and they were very good. so if the quality stays up, we will be getting them again.

BTW apparently gobs are just about as rare as macrons, which are usually found in a french bakery. i don't think there's a french bakery on this side of the atlantic outside of quebec.

1 comment:

jat said...

I'd like to point out that you have Answer tips for definitions.