to anyone reading this

hello & welcome to my blog! such as it is. check out some stuff & FEEL FREE TO COMMENT (will be screened)

Monday, March 19, 2007

star trek

it's occurred to me that i've done posts about stargate sg-1, but nothing on my first sci-fi love; star trek.
series that i was watching in i often say i've been a fan since birth, but it's probably more like since i was 6. (get this; the last TOS episode ran on june 3, 1969 & june 3 is my b-day) it was the original reruns that got me hooked. then none of my local tv stations were running it. after a while it was announced that a new series would start up. most fans were against it, but my brother & myself were looking forward to it. it didn't not disappoint. neither did deep space nine, voyager or even enterprise. although i agree that "they" should've waited to put out ENT & maybe got some new producers for it. i hear there's a new animated series coming out that takes place after the federation had dissolved & they're trying to start over or something. WTF?! *sigh* maybe i'll just stick to the novels.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

BTW i'm changing things for comments, you no longer have to be a blogspot member to post a comment

No comments: